5 Reasons to Try Scuba Diving in Mabini, Batangas
It is not a huge surprise anymore in the local and even international diving community that our country, the Philippines is home to the Centre of Centre of Marine Biodiversity. Our country has been a magnet not just for recreational, but scientific marine explorations originating from all over the world.
In Mabini, Batangas, a place dubbed as the birthplace of scuba diving in the country, has one of the richest macro dive destinations in the Asia Pacific. We have listed these top 5 reasons to try diving in Mabini, Batangas.
1. Diving allows you to explore parts of the world that are rarely seen by humans. The planet is 71% covered in water, so just imagine how vast our ocean is and the marine life we can discover.
2. Water in Mabini, Batangas is consistently warm, according to Scuba Tech Philippines, water temperature in Mabini ranges from 26-28’C in summer, and 22-26’C in winter.
3. There is a wealth of dive sites to choose from. From the famed Eagle’s point to Devil’s point. Check out all 48 listed dive sites by Dive Philippines.
4. Scuba diving is both a sport and an adventure. It allows you to improve your physical agility, flexibility, and strength while discovering an entirely new world underwater.
5. Lastly, it makes you appreciate nature in a whole new level. Scuba diving opens your eyes in the grandness of marine life and in essence makes one an advocate of its protection and conservation.
For diving and marine exploration inquiries contact Paradiso Rito.