Father’s Day is a very special occasion not just for fathers all over the world but for the whole family. But more than the usual showering of gifts, cards, and more, Father’s Day can also be a special day to celebrate the bond between a father and child.
Here are some activities a Dad and his son or daughter can bond over with:
- Camping- the outdoors is a great place to reconnect not just with nature but with your children. Being surrounded by nature not only increase the flow of positive energy but it allows many opportunity for the father to teach his child many camping skills such as starting a fire, pitching a tent, identifying plants and insects, and stargazing at night!
- Going on a Road Trip- Road trips are always fun. A day trip on the countryside is a great opportunity to talk, bond and go sightseeing. It will even be more fun if it is a gadget-free father and child road trip!
- Learning to Scuba Dive- Now, this is something that will take a while before a father and son/daughter can enjoy it but it is not impossible either. According to scubadiverlife.com, teaching children to dive requires a very different approach. Here are among their must-dos before introducing children to scuba diving:
1. Parents should meet with highly qualified diving instructors.
2. Make sure that your child is mentally and physically ready.
3. Parents and child must attend and complete training and classes.
4. Invest on the right equipment.
For more details on introducing children to scuba diving, you can read the article at Teaching Children to Scuba Dive.
Paradiso Rito in Mabini, Batangas is an ideal destination for diving, recreation, camping, events, meditation and many more. A resort with excellent accommodation packages, it is located on a hillside overlooking the coast of Batangas. Paradiso Rito is only 2 hours away from Manila.